British PLCE Respirator Case - Brand New
This British PLCE Respirator Case is used by military personnel to store gas masks, but is also a handy bag to use for fishing, hiking, cycling etc. Made from tough cordura, you can be sure that this respirator case is durable and hard-wearing. Ideal as a military surplus collector's item, or to store your packed lunch, or survival supplies, this respirator case has a spacious pouch and internal pockets for keeping things organised.
- Material: Durable Cordura
- Fits the British S10 mask and Swedish civil defence mask
- Can attach to a PLCE belt or can be worn on the shoulder with the attached strap
- Has a large pouch plus smaller internal pockets
- Press stud or velcro closure on lid
- Perfect for outdoor use
Discover genuine military surplus clothing and combat kit to add to your assortment of army gear. Survival and Outdoors stock a varied selection of British army surplus and vintage military gear from a variety of countries.
Arrived next day, fits the new model British Army GSR Mask well with room for spare filters both the NATO 40mm and GSR filters, very happy.