FireDragon Fuel Gel - 200ml
Ideal for BBQ's, ration pack cookers and campsite cooking, this fuel gel is made from 100% natural ingredients and has a high heat output. The fuel gel is easy to burn, even when wet, and boils quickly.
The FireDragon Fuel Gel - 200ml is an all-weather gel biofuel derived from FireDragon Solid fuel technology. Made from UK sourced ethanol, FireDragon Gel Fuel can be used in multi-fuel outdoor cooking stoves, barbecues & indoor ethanol fireplaces.
Key features of the FireDragon Fuel Gel - 200ml:
- The FireDragon gel is a great invention for helping people who venture into the great outdoors to cook their rations and boil their brews quickly
- The gel is environmentally friendly and non-toxic, made from 100% natural ingredients, including ethanol sourced from UK grown grain stocks
- It's safe to pack alongside food
- The non-drip design helps to ensure that nothing leaks out of the secure bottleneck
- It's easy to light, burns cleanly and our research shows that it boils quicker than meths fuel
- FireDragon Gel fuel is the perfect addition to your outdoor survival pack
- Whether in driving rain, the freezing arctic or searing heat, the fuel will perform in extreme conditions
- Extremely easy to light with a flint & striker, lighter or matches
- Boils quicker than meths fuel
- The non-flowing gel and bottleneck widget prevent leakage
- The gel produces very little soot
- FireDragon gel is waterproof and will burn even when wet.
We stock a range of wilderness survival fire equipment, including matches, fuel, strikers and fire lighters. Fire is not only vital for keeping warm, but also for drying out clothes and survival kit, and for cooking food and boiling water.
The thing to consider with this is that it is a gel not a straight up watery-like liquid. So it is used up quicker than you might think, and its a little harder to light than you might like and may take a few good goes with a fire striker to get going.
However when it does get going it burns for a surprisingly long time - my room mate keeps stealing it off of me to keep himself warm while he goes out for a smoke...
Its also water resistant and burns cleanly - so all in all a good alternative to other similar products for your bug out bag!