Genuine British Military Desert Shemagh
Originally designed to be used by troops on patrol in the desert, this genuine military desert Shemagh is made from 100% cotton and is extremely soft and comfortable.
The Genuine British Military Desert Shemagh can be worn in a multitude of ways, including as a hat, scarf, face covering or shawl. The desert sand coloured shemagh can be folded in various ways and measures 46 x 46 inches.
Key features of the Genuine British Military Desert Shemagh:
- This Genuine British Military Desert Shemagh is great for a multitude of purposes
- It can be worn as a hat, scarf, face covering, shawl etc. and can be folded and worn in various ways
- The shemagh measures approximately 46 x 46"
- Colour: desert sand
- Made from 100% cotton, this shemagh is soft and comfortable to wear
- It can be used to keep the sun off, to keep you warm or protect you from the wind
- Originally designed for military use, this shemagh is a genuine army surplus item
- This desert accessory is offered in a super grade condition
Discover genuine military surplus clothing and combat kit to add to your assortment of army gear. Survival and Outdoors stock a varied selection of British army surplus and vintage military gear from a variety of countries.