Icon Lifesaver 20000UF Water Purification Jerry Can - Tan
The Icon Lifesaver 20000UF Water Purification Jerry Can - Tan is robust, long lasting and is capable of filtering 20,000 Litres or 5,300 US Gallons of water! It removes viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly, leaving you with clean, fresh drinking water. This product is so easy to use, simply fill with water, pump the Jerry Can, and drink your clean water! Alternatively use your clean water to bathe or clean your dishes, the possibilities are endless. This Jerry Can from Lifesaver is specifically designed for off grid living, group excursions and overland travel. Providing your family and friends with fresh water could not be easier, whether you are camping, hiking, fishing or more, adding a Lifesaver Jerry Can to your outdoor survival supplies is a must.
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm
- Dry weight: 3.9kg
- Capacity: 18.5 Litres
- Able to filter 20,000 Litres/5,300 US Gallons of water
- Removes viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet requirements of NSF Protocol 248
- Includes FAILSAFE- an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Easy to use in 3 simple steps
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- BPA and BPS free
- Microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources
- The Lifesaver Jerry Can filters out:
- Bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%)
- Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%)
- Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%)
- As specified by NSF Protocol 248.
Clean water is essential for survival and should be at the top of your list when you're packing for a hiking or camping trip. Lifesaver Water Filters are the world's best water filtration products; they're tough, reliable and have the smallest filtration system on the market. Survival & Outdoors stock the entire Lifesaver water filter range including bottles, jerrycans and replacement cartridges.