Kelly Kettle Small 'Trekker' (Aluminium) 0.57L
The Kelly Kettle Small 'Trekker' (Aluminium) 0.57L is made from high quality stainless steel, works in harsh weather conditions and is fuelled by natural materials such as twigs, dry grass and bark. Enjoy hot drinks and warm food on your wild camping and hiking trips with this small aluminium kettle, which is perfect for outdoor adventurers. Boil water for your brew, super noodles or for clean drinking water, without the need for gas or electricity.
- Material: Aluminium
- Capacity: 0.57 Litres
- This highly efficient aluminium outdoor camping kettle is great for camping, hiking, fishing and outdoor excursions
- It's very lightweight and fits neatly into a rucksack or backpack
- There's no need to carry fuel, as the kettle burns natural sold fuels such as grass and twigs, so you can keep your pack light and save money at the same time
- The kettle will operate in all weathers - even in a storm!
- Bring 2 mugs of water to a rolling boil within a matter of minutes
- If more hot water is required (this kettle will easily boil water quickly for a party of 4-6 people), simply refill the kettle and place it back on the fire base and refuel the chimney again
- The kettle will be boiled again within a matter of minutes where water can be used for more hot drinks, boil-in-the-bag, bathing, washing up, etc.
- Both the fire base & the drawstring carrying bag are included
For reliable, portable cooking equipment, trekking stoves and camping kettles, look no further than Kelly Kettle Stoves. Their range of lightweight, ultra-efficient, off-grid cooking stoves, manufactured in Ireland, is popular with wild campers, hikers and outdoor-lovers. View our selection of stainless steel Kelly Kettle camp stoves here.