Kendal Mint Cake Bar 40g
Packed with sugar and glucose, Kendal Mint Cake is the original high energy food bar, providing the boost you need when out hiking, trekking or mountaineering.
The Kendal Mint Cake Bar 40g is made from sugar, glucose syrup, water and peppermint flavouring, providing the ultimate energy boost in the wilds. Used by hikers, climbers and explorers, it's the perfect addition to your survival kit!
Key features of the Kendal Mint Cake Bar 40g:
- Kendal Mint Cake is a tasty treat, which can also act as a life-saving energy bar
- This survival bar contains no caffeine and is instead packed with glucose and sugar
- Its high energy ingredients make it a great accompaniment on hikes, bike rides, camping trips etc.
- This delicious, melt in the mouth ration bar is a standard part of the 24-hour ration pack issued to the Irish Defence Forces
- Kendal Mint cake has been used by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman in their supplies for their 2004 motorcycle trip around the world in Long Way Round; Sir Ernest Shackleton for the Imperial Trans- Antarctic Expedition of 1914–1917; Sir Edmund Hillary while climbing Mount Everest
- 1 x 40g bar containing sugar, glucose syrup, water & peppermint flavour
- A must have for any survival or ration kit!
Our selection of food rations ranges from energy bars and boiled sweets to massive ration survival packs, complete with a variety of meals and pouches.