Lifesaver Water Purification Jerry Can - 10000uf
The Lifesaver Water Purification Jerry Can - 10000uf holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living. A robust and portable water filter, the Lifesaver Water Purification Jerry Can is capable of filtering 10,000 litres / 2,641 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly.
- Able to filter 10,000 Litres/2,641 US Gallons of water
- Removes viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet requirements of NSF Protocol 248
- Includes FAILSAFE- an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Easy to use in 3 simple steps
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- BPA and BPS free
- Microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources
- The Lifesaver Jerry Can filters out:
- Bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%)
- Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%)
- Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%)
- As specified by NSF Protocol 248.
Clean water is essential for survival and should be at the top of your list when you're packing for a hiking or camping trip. Lifesaver Water Filters are the world's best water filtration products; they're tough, reliable and have the smallest filtration system on the market. Survival & Outdoors stock the entire Lifesaver water filter range including bottles, jerrycans and replacement cartridges.