Sawyer Squeeze Filter System
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter System is a technologically advanced system that is lightweight to carry and very durable. It provides a reliable, quick and easy way to filter dirty water into clean drinking water. Quick and easy to use, this lightweight water filtration system is ideal for off-grid trekking, camping & backpacking. The system comes with a 1 Litre squeeze pouch for dirty water, which can then be squeezed through the filter into your mouth for clean and safe drinking water.
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli
- Removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardiasis and cryptosporidium
- Provides you with access to clean water wherever you go
- Reliable and safe
- Lightweight and compact
- Life expectancy of 1,000,000 gallons
- Great for wild camping, travel, backpacking, off grid trekking and hiking!
How to use:
Simply fill up the pouch at any source of water, screw the filter on to the pouch and you're ready to start using the system in multiple ways such as:
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has push/pull cap included for on/off functionality
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles, including standard 2 litre bottles
- Lightweight, durable, collapsible pouches (reusable)
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fibre Membrane
- Screw on/off water filter
- Replaceable pop up drinking spout
- Cleaning syringe
Sawyer is a leading outdoor brand for portable water filtration systems with unique features. Their clever system fits into the palm of your hand and provides an impressive filtration level. With its distinctive features, including fitting on a standard water bottle, it's a product that any hiker, wild camper or survivalist would benefit greatly from. Survival and Outdoors stock a popular range of Sawyer water filters.