Web-Tex Steel of Fire Dust
Offering a natural way to start the fire, in any type of weather conditions, this screw-top tin is full of treated wood shavings that will easily catch a spark to get your campfire going!
The Web-Tex Steel of Fire Dust is made from fatwood pine treated for instant fire starting. The tinder dust is easy to light, even when damp, and produces an extremely hot flame.
Key features of the Web-Tex Steel of Fire Dust:
- The tinder dust is easy to light, even when damp
- It produces an extremely hot flame
- Use Web Tex Steel Of Fire Tinder Dust together with a Firesteel
- Can be used in wet and windy weather conditions
- Natural and environmentally friendly - made from fast growing cultivated pine
- The treated wood shavings come in a weather resistant screw top tin
- The Steel of Fire Dust is lightweight, compact and reliable.
We stock a range of wilderness survival fire equipment, including matches, fuel, strikers and fire lighters. Fire is not only vital for keeping warm, but also for drying out clothes and survival kit, and for cooking food and boiling water.