Zebra 10cm Loop Handle Billy Can Cooking Pot
Complete your bushcraft kit with this high quality, stainless steel cooking pot. Made by Zebra in Thailand, this billy can has a capacity of 0.75 Litres and a notched loop which enables it to be suspended above a fire.
The Zebra 10cm Loop Handle Billy Can Cooking Pot is perfect for solo backpackers and features a useful internal dish which can be used for steaming food, or can be used as a plate when removed. The lid of the pot also has a plastic (removable) auto-locking system to prevent spilling contents on uneven ground.
Key features of the Zebra 10cm Loop Handle Billy Can Cooking Pot:
- This Zebra 10cm Loop Handle Pot is made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel, therefore it is durable, lightweight and long-lasting
- Campers, wilderness explorers, picnickers and bushcrafters will adore this billy can
- Made in Thailand, this great quality pot is a must-have for your outdoor cookware collection
- Inside the pot, there is a nesting pan that you can use if you want to store food away from direct heat
- The lid will fit both the main pot and the nesting pan
- This Zebra Head 10cm Loop Handle Pot can be used directly over open fire
- The loop handles on this billy can are not only great for carrying purposes; they were also designed to be hung from a branch or a tripod when outdoors
- This pot can hold up to 0.75 litres.
Zebra Thailand produce high quality stainless steel cookware items, including cooking pots, plates, bowls, tiffins and food carriers.