Zebra 16cm Loop Handle Billy Can Cooking Pot
If you're planning a group excursion into the wilderness, this large billy can is the perfect addition to your outdoor cookware kit. This stainless steel bushcraft pot has a notched loop handle so it can be suspended over a campfire.
The Zebra 16cm Loop Handle Billy Can Cooking Pot is suitable for cooking campfire stews for 3 - 4 people and has an internal dish to use for steaming or as a separate cooking pot, or even as a plate when removed.
Key features of the Zebra 16cm Loop Handle Billy Can Cooking Pot:
- This Zebra 16cm Loop Handle Pot is made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- This large pot is durable, long-lasting and lightweight to carry on your travels
- It's suitable for large groups who are camping or hiking, or for cadets or bushcraft activities
- Made in Thailand, this great quality cookware pot is a must-have for your outdoor cooking gear
- Inside this pot, there is also a nesting pan that you can use if you want to store food away from direct heat
- The lid will fit both the main pot and the nesting pan
- This Zebra 16cm Loop Handle Pot can be used directly over open fire
- The loop handles on this billy can are not only great for carrying purposes; they were also designed to be hung from a branch or a tripod when outdoors
- This pot can hold up to 3 litres.
Zebra Thailand produce high quality stainless steel cookware items, including cooking pots, plates, bowls, tiffins and food carriers.